I’ve been busy lately.
Being away from my laptop for a whole month has now led to extreme MacProOverload. Good thing it’s all rainy and chilly this weekend. Perfect conditions internet trolling and catching up on my shows.
So here’s the part one to this saga.
1. Okay, you know my love for How Sweet It Is. And now she comes out with these Coconut Creamsicle Margaritas?! She gets me.
2. Speaking of coconut. I just happened to randomly buy canned coconut milk yesterday. This might have to happen.
3. And along with not having my computer, I couldn’t bake all month. So naturally, I found an easy quick bread recipe to make asap…as in before coffee and breakfast…this morning. This boule makes plenty, I only baked one grapefruited doughball size (I know, my technical terminology is impeccable) and then stored the rest in the fridge. Hoping the longer time will add that much more flavor depth to the next loaf.
ps. I did 4.5 cups AP flour, 2 whole wheat flour. Healthier and just as delish.
4. And sometime in 2011, I made this recipe once. The fact that I’m still thinking about how great it was has to speak volumes. So I think I’m gonna get back on the wheatberry kick and do it up with some Wheatberry and Roasted Pepper Salad…but with my own Curry Peanut dressing from The Fresh Market.
5. Last, but totes not least, I think my coworkers are going to be veeery pleased when I come in with these brownies sometime this week. And I’ve got a mad blog-crush on this lady now. Let the post-stalking ensue, in the most non creepy way possible…?
Well, that’s all I’ve got for you right now.
6. This beer. I wanted dark chocolate. As the guy says, “You’re definitely getting the chocolate”. You’re goddamn right I did, sir. Yes indeedy.
Stay tuned for my next edition to Playing Catch Up!